MENU

Slide

Amazon Kindle pink leather case with inbuilt light

Sunday, April 24, 2011



Ordered my Kindle Leather Cover with Built-in-Light from Amazon
to protect my darling Kindle a couple of weeks ago, used vpost USA service
to ship the cover over, so all in all plus the shipping i spend around $90
on the leather cover.

Considering the Kindle 3 is only $200 inclusive shipping to Singapore,
the case is damn expensive right? like half price of the kindle itself.




picnikfile_DimTTE


See kindle, i love you so much you better don't die on me!
Cannot live in a world without my romance, mystery, fantasy, thriller books.

Recently read this book, Remembrance - Jude Deveraux
It's so very very romantic, go read it! It's about time travel,
soulmates through different lives. Just plain romantic.

I've read several books written by Jude Deveraux
but Remembrance is truly my favorite.
A knight in Shining Armor, A Mulberry tree, The Summerhouse are all pretty good.




picnikfile_U-r7rF

picnikfile_VmqL5E

My kindle 3 easily latched on the Kindle Leather cover!



picnikfile_TNIXL4

I think the built in light is damn awesome!

I used to have an extra portable light that i can clip on my kindle
and use it when i'm reading in a dark environment, but it's too troublesome
to bring the portable light so i stopped using it.

This built in light is damn awesome cos it doesn't run on batteries but it taps on the battery of the Kindle.

I've saw reviews that mentioned that using the built in light drains the kindle's battery real quick, but so far i have no experience it. Still loving it! (:







Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: